NJ Property Development & Redevelopment Services
Brownfields are abandoned or underutilized properties where redevelopment or expansion may be complicated by possible environmental contamination.
When most people look at brownfields, they see insurmountable environmental challenges. We envision golf courses, recycling facilities, and revitalized communities. We make these visions a reality for our clients with property development and redevelopment services that include:
- Surveys, site and building plans
- Environmental assessments and hazardous materials documentation
- Site remediation
- Preparation and submission of all permitting documents
- Traffic studies and environmental impact statements
- Fiscal impact studies
- Planning Board presentations
- Full service construction and construction management
- Grant and loan facilitation
Relevant Case Studies
Don Bosco Technical High School
Premiere Development, L.L.C.
Reclamation Technologies, Inc.
Private Retail Company