Environmental Consulting, Engineering & Remediation In NJ
Since the first official Earth Day in 1970, Americans have enjoyed dramatic improvements in public health, worker safety, and the natural environment. Today, with the growing human population and its associated impacts, the need for environmental attention has become increasingly necessary.
The Entech Group helps clients through every step of the process to maximize the value of their environmental resources. From initial environmental audits to site assessments to remediation and treatment, our clients rely on our expertise for the following services:
- Preliminary Environmental Audits & Assessments
- Environmental Site Investigations
- Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA) Compliance
- Site Remediation Reform Act Compliance
- Remedial Site Investigation & Assessments
- Design & Installation of In-Site Soil, Groundwater & Air Treatment Systems
- Project Coordination, Communication and Submission to Governing Agencies
- Pollution Prevention System Design, Implementation, Monitoring & Reporting
- Facility Decommissioning, Decontamination & Demolition
- Remediation of Contaminated Soil & Groundwater
- Vapor Investigations and Studies
- Underground Infrastructure Upgrades & Improvement Systems
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) & Aboveground Storage Tank (AST) Services
- Stormwater, Floodplain, Flood Hazard & Stream Studies
- Pollution Compliance Strategies
- Planning & Design of Wastewater & Water Systems
- Inventory Through Disposal of Environmental Materials
- Final Closeout of Environmental Projects
With over twenty years of experience, you can trust in the Entech Group, Inc. Our team members have the qualifications needed to complete your job, the right way. We even have a Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) on hand.
Our complete turn-key solutions will assist your business to obtain its’ desired results in the most efficient and professional manner. Call us today for a consultation at 800-571-8661.