Solar Renewable Energy Services NJ
Residential Client, Secaucus, New Jersey
- Install a SunPower 9.45 kilowatt (kW) rooftop photovoltaic Solar Electric System, comprised of forty two (42) 225 watt high efficiency panels, and three (3) 4,000 watt DC to AC inverters.
- Prepare,submit and receive approval from the NJ Clean Energy Program for the Renewable Energy Incentive Program (REIP).
- Prepare,submit and receive approval from Public Service Enterprise Group (PSE&G) for interconnection of the solar system to the electric grid.
- Prepare,submit and receive local building and electrical approvals from the Town of Secaucus Construction Department.
- Relocate plumbing vents at roof area.
- Replace existing 200 amp main electric service breaker with a 150 amp breaker.
- The Entech Group, Inc. provided a turnkey solution for the client’s desire to implement renewable energy at their home. In addition to reducing their electric consumption, this system will enable the client to receive approximately $62,000 in Solar Renewable Energy Certificate (SREC) income over the next 15 years.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.