NJ Environmental Services: Shongum Lake Property Owners’ Association
Randolph Township, NJ
- Prepared and submitted to the NJDEP:
- An emergency action plan
- Operation and Maintenance manual
- Dam Breach analysis
- Inundation mapping to comply with requirements of New Jersey Dam Safety Standards
- Prepared biannual dam inspection reports, construction plans, details and specifications for proposed dam structure improvements
- Refined previously prepared hydrologic and hydraulic data, computer models and evaluation of downstream hazards that demonstrate why the lake should be re-classified from a Class II dam structure to Class I (high hazard potential dam)
- Determined Inundation mapping and hazard classifications
- Prepared documentation and additional materials to the NJDEP Land Use Regulation Program (LURP) for determination of wetlands and State Open Water Limits.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.