Private Retail Company
- Removed 6 underground storage tank systems ranging from 2,000 to 8,000 gallons
- Removed one 275 gallon aboveground storage tank system
- Performed an investigation of dry well and sump area via video camera for decommission purposes
- Performed soil boring and sampling services
- Installed and sampled groundwater monitoring wells
- Excavated, transported and disposed of non-hazardous contaminated soils and liquid materials
- Removed 1 underground hydraulic lift system
- Loaded, transported and disposed of numerous 55 gallon drums
- Properly restored parking lot and all disturbed areas
- Prepared a Preliminary Assessment, Site Investigation, Remedial Investigation and Remedial Action Plan Report for NJDEP review
- Obtained a financial grant from the NJDEP and NJEDA to assist the Client in offsetting the environmental services fees
- Assisted Client in receiving an Innocent Purchaser’s Grant worth almost $92,000
- Entech discovered 4 additional UST systems on the property that the Client didn’t know existed
- Client was able to redevelop the property from a contaminated gas station/auto repair shop to a gas station and food mart.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.