Premiere Development, L.L.C.
Union Township, NJ
Performed Professional Environmental and Site Engineering related services for the construction of a
60,000 square foot office building on a 6.53 acre site
Designed a biological wastewater treatment and disposal system consisting of:
Succeeded in receiving NJDEP approval for the following:
- A treatment facility that will recycle approximately 75% of the maximum 6,000 gallons per day flow back to the building for gray water (non-contact) use
- An effluent clear water storage tank maintaining a level of 4,000 gallons at the end of each work day to insure an available source for gray water use
- A 2,000 gallon trash tank collecting raw waste prior to its transfer to the treatment facility
- An 8,000 gallon concrete storage tank for treated waste
- A distribution system for a maximum of 1,800 gallons of unused treated water per day
- Treatment Works Approval Permit
- New Jersey Pollution Discharge Elimination System (NJPDES) Permit
- Groundwater Discharge Permit
- Working within a fixed timeframe that the Client needed to meet, Entech succeeded in receiving NJDEP approval for construction within six months of the application submission (compared to an average time for approval of approximately one year).
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.