NJ Environmental Services: Confidential Client
Springfield, NJ, former location of a Fortune 500 Company
- Performed an emergency site investigation of an active construction project to determine the location of gasoline contaminated soils and groundwater
- Conducted approximately 50 preliminary soil borings and temporary groundwater well points for soil and groundwater sampling analysis
- Designed and installed a passive groundwater remediation and collection system based on preliminary soil and groundwater sampling results
- Excavated, transported and properly disposed of approximately 1,500 tons of non-hazardous and hazardous contaminated soils
- Operated and maintained the groundwater system to collect and dispose of impacted groundwater
- Responsible for the backfilling /compaction of certified clean materials, grading of dense graded aggregate stone materials prior to final asphalt paving
- Accountable for detailed record keeping, documentation and reporting of environmental investigative and remediation activities
- Review of Environmental Preliminary Assessment and Site Investigative reports prepared by others
- Entech was successful in obtaining expedited local permits so that the property’s lessee could perform necessary site improvements prior to the opening of business.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.