Confidential Development Company
- Evaluated the condition of the dam structure
- Performed an analysis of the repair and rehabilitation alternatives for the principal spillway
- Prepared and submitted a letter to the NJDEP specifying the conceptual repair and rehabilitation alternative selected
- Prepared detailed design documents and obtained approval from the NJDEP permitting construction of the proposed dam improvements
- Conducted detailed hydrologic and hydraulic modeling for the reduction in design storm criteria and hazard classification
- Prepared and submitted an Emergency Action Plan and an Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Entech succeeded in reducing the design storm and dam’s classification from Class II to Class III, resulting in significant financial benefit for the Client.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.