NJ Environmental Services: Confidential Commercial Client
Morris County, NJ
- Obtained site history information and aerial photographic history of property
- Investigated / documented inventory of all hazardous materials on property
- Reviewed present and past production processes
- Assessed former and current containers and bulk storage areas
- Evaluated of previous Remedial Action Workplan and remediation performed on the property
- Researched previous environmental permits and reports issued by government agencies
- Created scaled site plans and as-built surveys
- Completed extensive research to determine which tenants/units, both past and present, were subject to the Industrial Site Recovery Act (ISRA)
- Performed a Preliminary Assessment and Site Investigation to identify any recognizable areas of concern
- Submitted a report to the NJDEP addressing each area of concern and whether it was or was not potentially impacted by site operations
- The overall project illustrates the broad diversity and experience of Entech.
- The Client’s elevated comfort level with Entech is demonstrated through the assorted tasks Entech was contracted to perform.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.