NJ Environmental & Engineering Services: Beta Realty, LLC
Randolph Township, NJ
- Assisted with the design, implementation and construction management of a property redevelopment project involving an 860,000 square foot mixed-use office, warehouse and light industrial complex
- Prepared a Preliminary Major Site Plan detailing the proposed additional buildings for office, warehouse, distribution and assembly operations, which consisted of
- One existing building totaling 458,000 square feet (sf)
- 4 New Buildings totaling an additional 400,600 sf
- 842 passenger car parking spaces
- 110 truck/loading areas
- 6 water quality detention basins
- A modified on—site wastewater sewage disposal and treatment system
- A modified water storage, treatment, and distribution system
- Associated site grading, pavement and stormwater management systems
- Network of infiltration galleries
- Coordinated the designing of systems to collect and treat wastewater and on-site disposal by utilizing the existing 200,000 gallon water tower and 300,000 gallon ground storage tank
- Acquired necessary permits and managed the construction of a 20,000 gallon per day state of the art wastewater collection and recycling facility
- Oversaw all design aspects regarding the extensive underground utilities
- Additional materials and documentation were submitted to NJDEP for a New Jersey Pollutant Discharge Elimination System permit to properly treat and dispose of the on – site wastewater effluent
- Designed wetlands systems within detention basins for enhanced water quality treatment and infiltration galleries ensure groundwater replenishment.
- Prepared and submitted the following documentation:
- A Preliminary Environmental Phase I Assessment
- Topographical Base Mapping
- Boundary survey services
- Various Conceptual Site and Building Plans
- Traffic Study
- Environmental Impact Statement
- Fiscal Impact Study
- Documents and materials were submitted and approved by the NJDEP for the determination of Wetlands and State Open Water limits
- NJDEP also approved a Major Stream Encroachment Application and Water Quality Certificate, which detailed the 100 year flood plain for the Lamington River and the un – named tributary traversing a portion of the Project
- No firm has ever combined so many uses for recycled waste into one permit.
- Entech was able to plan accordingly for the interim use of sewer facilities as a septic installation, enabling the construction to move forward with minimal cost and interruption of services for the Client.
- Final operation startup was completed in 2006, approximately 12 months after the beginning of construction.
Contact Entech, your NJ Solar Energy and NJ Oil Tank Removal experts today at 800.571.8661.