The Entech Group, Inc., was formed in 1991 and offers a range of environmental, engineering and construction services to its clients.
Our New Jersey-based team is comprised of engineers, environmental scientists, construction personnel, technicians and project coordinators who work together to provide our clients with the services that bring projects from conception to completion.
Our team members have depth of experience in many areas, including
• Environmental engineering & consulting
• Site investigation & remediation
• Stormwater management
• Wastewater management
• Underground oil tank removal
• Site redevelopment & engineering
• Soil remediation
• Groundwater remediation
• Remedial system installation & maintenance
• Environmental geology
• Civil/site design
• Contract administration
• Construction observation
• Solar Energy
• Solar Renewable Energy System Design
• Solar Renewable Energy System Installation
Look at our Professional Credentials & Affiliations and find out if Entech is right for you. Entech Group specializes in many areas of construction. One of our goals is to provide environmental and alternative energy solutions. Entech can provide solar energy solutions and oil tank removal services in New Jersey and surrounding areas.