- Entech was retained to perform the investigation and remediation of contaminated areas impacted by site operations, the removal and remediation of one underground storage tank, and the remediation of one hydraulic lift. Entech’s services over an eight month period were very responsive to the requirements of the project, self-regulating and required minimal oversight.”
Steven K., Environmental Manager, Hanover, PA
- Professional, prompt, extremely neat, courteous. Did an awesome job. Would recommend to anyone who wants quality work at a fair price.”
Andy Buis, Homeowner
- Over the 17 months this project took to get the NFA letter, there was NOT ONE fax, phone call or letter that was not answered immediately. Your people are as accommodating, courteous, and professional as anyone could ever want them to be.”
Domenic, Former CFO, Wayne, NJ
- You consistently provided quality, professional services in all you did, committed to excellence and customer satisfaction. Many times you went BEYOND that “extra mile” and exceeded my expectations.”
Donna Rinda, Homeowner
- I was impressed with the scope of your scientific knowledge and the way in which you were able to explain things to me and my client. Equally impressive was your knowledge of the inner workings of the DEP. Thanks to Entech, our transaction was able to close on time.”
Alexander G., Attorney, Livingston, NJ
NJ Environmental Services: Oil Tank Removal
The Entech Group Inc. provides an array of comprehensive HVAC and environmental services in New Jersey, which include removal of your underground or aboveground oil tank system, site remediation (if needed), installation of a highly efficient and trusted heating system, removal of your old heating system, and properly completing all hookups and permits required for your conversion.
Give us a call at 800-571-8661 or visit our contact page to take the first step towards completing your next residential or commercial project.